3. (3/12) [Austin Energy] Authorize negotiation and execution of all documents and instruments necessary or desirable to acquire a permanent electric transmission and distribution easement consisting of approximately 0.227 acres (9,880 square feet) of land for the purpose of upgrading the capacity of Circuits 1004 and 961 and the overall electric system, and being a part of Lot 2, Reed Central Austin, a subdivision in Travis County, Texas, according to the Plat recorded in Volume 94, P age 133 of the Plat Records of Travis County, Texas, with said Lot 1 being described to Kumusha Investments, L.L.C., a Texas limited liability company in that certain Special Warranty Deed recorded in Document Number 2009021276 of the Official Public Records of Travis County, Texas, and located at 915 W. Howard Lane, in an amount not to exceed $245,000, including standard and customary closing costs. (District 7)
5. (3/12) [Purchasing] Authorize award of a multi-term contract with Equipment Depot LTD., to provide forklift leasing services, for up to five years for a total contract amount not to exceed $865,000.
6. (3/12) [Purchasing] Authorize negotiation and execution of a contract with Advanced Power Technologies LLC, to provide online transformer monitors, in an amount not to exceed $80,500.
7. (3/12) [Purchasing] Authorize an amendment to an existing contract with Alpheus Media Inc., to provide an oral history library and documentary production, for an increase in the amount of $60,000, and extend the term by three months, for a revised contract amount not to exceed $121,000.
8. (3/12) [Purchasing] Authorize negotiation and execution of a contract with E Source Companies LLC D/B/A ESource, to provide a utility membership and online subscription for independent research, advisory, and information services, for a term of 57 months for a total contract amount not to exceed $1,500,000.
9. (3/12) Authorize an amendment to an existing contract with Grid Subject Matter Experts, LLC D/B/A Grid Subject Matter Experts, to provide continued consulting expertise regarding the replacement of the control systems for electrical grids, and related engineering applications, for an increase in the amount of $535,000, for a revised total contract amount not to exceed $3,646,000.