3. (3/28) Approve issuance of a rebate to Arbor Properties, for performing energy efficiency improvements at the Metropolis Apartments located at 2200 S. Pleasant Valley Rd., in an amount not to exceed $152,409.
4. (3/28) Approve issuance of a rebate to Waters at Bluff Springs LLC, for performing energy efficiency improvements at the Waters at Bluff Springs Apartments located at 7707 South IH- 35, in an amount not to exceed $187,829.
5. (3/28) Authorize negotiation and execution of a multi-term contract with CLEAResult Consulting Inc., to provide commercial and industrial demand response services, for up to five years for a total contract amount not to exceed $1,750,000.
6. (3/28) Approve ratification of a contract amendment with ABB Inc., to replace obsolete equipment at Fiesta Substation, for an increase in the amount of $26,120, for a revised total contract amount not to exceed $792,240. The City of Austin is committed to compliance with the American with Disabilities Act. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. Meeting locations are planned with wheelchair access. If requiring Sign Language Interpreters or alternative formats, please give notice at least two days (48 hours) before the meeting date. TTY users route through Relay Texas at 711. Please call Jeff Vice, Austin Energy, at (512) 322-6087 for additional information regarding the Electric Utility Commission.
7. (3/28) Approve ratification of a contract amendment with Johnson Controls Inc., for chiller maintenance, in the amount of $32,457, for a revised total contract amount not to exceed $2,736,952.
8. (3/28) Authorize an amendment to an existing contract with GCA Services Group Mountain States LP, to provide continued janitorial services, for an increase in the amount of $818,000, for a revised total contract amount not to exceed $2,453,932.
9. (4/11) Authorize award and execution of four multi-term contracts with Apfelbaum Industrial Inc, Techline, Inc, TelExpress, and Consolidated Electrical Distributors Inc, to provide electrical maintenance supplies, for up to five years for total contract amounts not to exceed $1,000,000 divided among the contractors.
10. (3/28) Authorize negotiation and execution of an 84-month lease with Field Realty Partners, Ltd., a Texas limited partnership, for approximately 6,240 square feet for a regional customer service center space for Austin Energy at the Towne Square Shopping Center, Suite 100 located at 1901 W. William Cannon Dr., with one seven-year extension option in an amount not to exceed $1,367,497.