*Due to technical difficulties the audio recording stopped between Items: 4B and 5A with around 15 to 30 minutes unrecorded. Adjournment was not recorded as well.*
CALL TO ORDER
1. CITIZEN COMMUNICATION: GENERAL The first ten speakers signed up prior to the meeting being called to order will each be allowed a three?minute allotment to address their concerns regarding items not posted on the agenda.
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 13, 2019
3. STAFF AND COMMUNITY BRIEFINGS (A member of the public may not address a board at a meeting on an item posted as a briefing) a. Briefing on Austin Water’s Smart Meter Efforts (Chris Stewart, City of Austin)
4. NEW BUSINESS (Discussion and Possible Action) a. Discussion and action on Austin Water’s Smart Meter Efforts b. FY 2020 Budget Recommendations (John Speirs, City of Austin)
5. COMMISSION UPDATES (Discussion and Possible Action) a. Digital Inclusion and Civic Engagement Working Group. b. Knowledge, Information, and Data Stewardship Working Group. c. Technology, Infrastructure, and Innovation Working Group.
6. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS Next Regular Meeting: April 10, 2019.