2. (4/25) Authorize execution of an agreement with Accesso Services LLC, dba, BRI 1969 Parmer LLC, to provide performance-based incentives for the generation of solar energy at its office park facilities located at 7700 W. Parmer Ln., Buildings A, B, C, and D, for an estimated $142,790 per year, for a total amount not to exceed $1,427,900 over a 10-year period. (Distr. 6)
3. (4/25) Authorize amendments to existing contracts with Megawatt Machine Services, LLC and Setpoint Integrated Solutions, Inc., to provide continued specialized valve repair, replacement and testing, for an increase in the amount of $1,500,000, for revised contract amounts not to exceed $4,117,000 divided between the contractors.
4. (4/25) Authorize negotiation and execution of a multi-term cooperative contract with ConvergeOne, Inc., to provide Avaya products, services and maintenance, for up to three years for a total contract amount not to exceed $4,500,000.
5. (4/25) Authorize negotiation and execution of a cooperative contract with Insight Public Sector, to provide Solarwinds products and services including maintenance, training and support services, for a term of five years in an amount not to exceed $700,000.
6. (4/25) Authorize negotiation and execution of a contract with PA Consulting Group, Inc., to provide consulting services to refresh Austin Energy’s strategic plan, in an amount not to exceed $150,000. The City of Austin is committed to compliance with the American with Disabilities Act. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. Meeting locations are planned with wheelchair access. If requiring Sign Language Interpreters or alternative formats, please give notice at least two days (48 hours) before the meeting date. TTY users route through Relay Texas at 711. Please call Jeff Vice, Austin Energy, at (512) 322-6087 for additional information regarding the Electric Utility Commission.
7. (4/25) Authorize an amendment to the existing contract with Landis+Gyr Analytics, LLC, for software upgrades and implementation, support, and system enhancing services of the meter data management system to extend the term for five years, and for an increase in the amount of $3,130,000 for a revised total contract amount not to exceed $6,845,750.
8. (5/9) Authorize negotiation and execution of a multi-term contract with Spatial Business System, Inc., to provide maintenance, support and system upgrades for the automated utility design software, for up to five years for a total contract amount not to exceed $1,160,000.