1. Approve the meeting minutes of the February 15, 2018 and March 1, 2018 board meetings of the Austin Housing Finance Corporation.
2. Approve a resolution amending the Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Austin Housing Finance Corporation Grant Operating Budget to increase the available funds by $868,240.
3. Authorize negotiation and execution of an amendment (No. 1) to the 2017-2018 service agreement with the City of Austin to increase funding available in the Housing Trust Fund in the amount of $868,240 for a total contract amount not to exceed $18,651,223.
4. Authorize the negotiation and execution of a multi-term contract with the Ending Community Homelessness Coalition, Inc. to fund and administer the Low Barrier Permanent Supportive Housing Voucher Program, which provides housing subsidies to homeless families, in an amount not to exceed $98,208; with one 12-month extension option in an amount not to exceed $294,624; for a total contract amount not to exceed $392,832.
5. Consent to the transfer of a regulatory and land use restriction agreement (dated April 1, 2000) to THF Oaks on Lamar, LP, or an affiliated entity, for the property located at 8071 North Lamar Boulevard (currently known as Santa Maria Village). District(s): District 4
6. Consent to the transfer of a regulatory and land use restriction agreement (dated May 1, 2000) to THF Riverside Townhomes, LP, or an affiliated entity, for the property located at 6118 Fairway Street (currently known as Fairway Village). District(s): District 3