CALL TO ORDER
1. CITIZEN COMMUNICATION: GENERAL The first ten speakers signed up prior to the meeting being called to order will each be allowed a three?minute allotment to address their concerns regarding items not posted on the agenda.
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 13, 2019
3. STAFF AND COMMUNITY BRIEFINGS (Discussion and Possible Action) (A member of the public may not address a board at a meeting on an item posted as a briefing) a. Public, Educational, and Government (PEG) Program & Legislative ? Regulatory Update (Paul Lewis)
4. NEW BUSINESS (Discussion and Possible Action) a. Commission Discussion and Action on Austin Water’s Smart Meter Efforts (Commissioner Pitts)
b. Election of Officers
c. Commission Retreat and Strategic Planning
5. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS Next Regular Meeting: June 12, 2019.