ITEMS FOR COMMISSION’S REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION FOR APPROVAL TO CITY COUNCIL
1. Recommend an amendment to an existing contract with Clean Harbors Environmental Services Inc., to provide continued packaging, transportation, and disposal of household hazardous waste, for an increase in the amount of $650,000 and to extend the term by four months, for a revised total contract amount not to exceed $3,624,386. Austin Water’s requested authorization is $20,000.
2. Recommend negotiation and execution of two multi-term cooperative contracts with Fastenal Company and SID Tool Co Inc. D/B/A MSC Industrial Supply, to provide industrial supplies and equipment, for up to four years for a total contract amount not to exceed $5,664,000, divided between the contractors. Austin Water’s requested authorization is $2,600,000.
3. Recommend award and execution of a construction contract with Facilities Rehabilitation, Inc. for Wastewater Manhole Rehab and Installations Plus Services (2019 - 2022) Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contract in the amount of $750,000 for an initial 1-year term, with three extension options of $750,000, for a total contract amount not to exceed $3,000,000. (All Districts).
5. Recommend award and execution of a construction contract with Santa Clara Construction, Ltd, for the West Allandale and Trailridge Drive Utility Line Renewal project in the amount of $4,558,390 plus a $455,839 contingency, for a total contract amount not to exceed $5,014,229. (Districts #7 & 10).
7. Recommend the negotiation and execution of an agreement with the Colorado River Alliance to support the Texas Colorado River Mobile Learning Experience with cash support in an amount not to exceed $20,000 and additional in-kind support in an amount not to exceed $20,000.