3. (8/8) Approve issuance of a rebate to Costco Wholesale Corp., for performing energy efficiency improvements at the Costco facility located at 10401 Research Blvd., in an amount not to exceed $73,877. (Council District 7)
5. (8/8) Authorize award and execution of a construction contract with Facilities Rehabilitation, Inc., for the Future Downtown Substation Water & Wastewater Relocation project, in the amount of $594,021 plus a $59,402 contingency, for a total contract amount not to exceed $653,423. (Council District 9) The City of Austin is committed to compliance with the American with Disabilities Act. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. Meeting locations are planned with wheelchair access. If requiring Sign Language Interpreters or alternative formats, please give notice at least two days (48 hours) before the meeting date. TTY users route through Relay Texas at 711. Please call Jeff Vice, Austin Energy, at (512) 322-6087 for additional information regarding the Electric Utility Commission.
7. (8/8) Authorize negotiation and execution of a multi-term contract with Cority Software Inc., or one of the other qualified offerors to Request for Proposals 1100 BDH3000, to provide a cloud-based software-as-a-service environment, health, safety and quality platform, for up to five years for a total contract amount not to exceed $1,625,000.
8. (8/8) Approve ratification of a contract with NESCO Inc., for the seven-month lease of tracked bucket trucks, in the amount of $284,000.
10. (8/8) (Various departments; AE’s estimated portion: $3.9M) Authorize negotiation and execution of a multi-term cooperative contract with W W Grainger Inc., to provide industrial supplies, equipment, tools, and services, for up to 53 months for a total contract amount not to exceed $25,702,750.
11. (8/8) Authorize negotiation and execution of a multi-term cooperative contract with Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc., to provide threat intelligence software, for up to three years in an amount not to exceed $300,000.
12. (8/22) Authorize negotiation and execution of all documents and instruments necessary or desirable to acquire a permanent electric transmission and distribution easement consisting of approximately 5.110 acres or 222,572 sq. foot of land out of the Marquita Castro Survey No. 50, Abstract No. 160, situated in Travis County, Texas, being a portion of that called 38.73 acres of land described to Yager Hulsey, LLC, in that certain Special Warranty Deed recorded in Document No. 2018034315, Official Public Records, Travis County, Texas, for the relocation of a portion of Austin Energy Transmission Circuit 975, in an amount not to exceed $333,000, including standard and customary closing costs. (City of Austin 2-mile ETJ)
13. (8/22) Approve a resolution authorizing the filing of eminent domain proceedings for the acquisition of easement rights consisting of a 0.0582 acre (2,536 square feet) tract of land, situation in the J. Applegait Survey No. 58, being a portion of Lots 1-5 and 6, Block G, Mockingbird Hill Section One, a subdivision recorded in Volume 5, Page 159, Plat Records of Travis County, Texas, and conveyed to Kanton Labaj in Document No. 2000197463, Official Public Records, Travis County, Texas, in the amount of $53,436, for the public purpose of electric transmission and distribution facilities necessary to upgrade Transmission Circuit 811. The owner of the property interests are Kanton Labaj, Piper Labaj, Stephen Welsh, Alvie Weed, Jr., R.V. Muckelroy and Margaret L. Muckelroy, Doris Welsh, George R. Somerville III, Trustee for BCAS, Ltd., Donald Perschbacker, Trustee for Guaranty Bank, and Third Coast Auto Group LP. The property is located at 10631 N. Lamar Blvd. in Austin, Texas. (Council District 4)
14. (8/22) Approve a resolution authorizing the filing of eminent domain proceedings for the acquisition of easement rights consisting of approximately 0.034 of one acre (1,485 square feet) parcel of land situated in the J. P. Wallace Survey, in Travis County, Texas, being a portion of Lot 6, Block No. 1, Fiskville School Addition, recorded in Volume 4, Page 169, Plat Records of Travis County, Texas, said Lot 6 being described in a Warranty Deed with Vendor’s Lien to Ilario A. Rendon and Valeria Rendon, recorded in Document No. 2003157507, Official Public Records of Travis County, Texas, in the amount of $33,974. The owners of the property interest are Ilario A. Rendon and Valeria Rendon, and Adam Garza, Trustee, on behalf of The Laredo National Bank. The property is located at 8701 N. Lamar Blvd. in Austin, Texas. (Council District 4)