ITEMS FOR COMMISSION’S REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION FOR APPROVAL TO CITY COUNCIL
1. Recommend approval to authorize award and execution of a multi-term contract with Hill Country Fencing, Inc., to provide rough terrain fencing services, for up to five years for a total contract amount not to exceed $9,025,000.
2. Recommend approval to authorize award and execution of a contract with Manu-Rep, L.P. to provide two chemical storage tanks, in an amount not to exceed $78,950.
3. Recommend approval to authorize award of a multi-term contract with Austin White Lime Company, to provide quicklime, for up to five years for a total contract amount not to exceed $20,000,000.
4. Recommend approval to authorize negotiation and execution of various cooperative contracts during the Fiscal Year 2019-2020 for the purchase of computer, network and other technology hardware, software, and related maintenance and technology services, in an amount not to exceed $55,900,000. Austin Water’s requested authorization is $3,885,198.
7. Recommend approval to authorize negotiation and execution of an Interlocal Agreement between the City of Austin and Travis County for the Elroy Road Improvement Project in the amount of $178,534 plus a $17,853 contingency for a total amount of $196,387. Project is located in the Extra Jurisdictional District and adjacent to Council District 2.
10. Recommend approval of Service Extension Request No. 4516 for wastewater service to 1100, 1101, 1102, 1200, 1201, 1205, 1206, 1208, 1209 and 1300 Silver Hill Drive, 3600, 3601, 3603, 3605, 3608 and 3610 Silver Hill Circle, 3608, 3609, 3610, 3612, 3614, 3700 and 3701 Moon River Road, 1201, 1202, 1300, 1302, 1303 and 1304 Pasaguarda Drive, and 1303 Constant Springs Drive located within the Drinking Water Protection Zone, the City’s 2-mile Extra-Territorial Jurisdiction and Austin Water’s wastewater service area. (Near the boundary of City Council District 8.)
11. Recommend approval to authorize the negotiation and execution of a cost participation agreement with Philip Boghosian Living Trust for the City to reimburse the developer for an amount not to exceed $5,388,877.00 for costs associated with the design and construction of an oversized wastewater main and appurtenances related to Service Extension Request No. 4038 that will provide wastewater service to a proposed mixed use development located at Slaughter Lane and Thaxton Road. District 2
12. Recommend approval to authorize negotiation and execution of an amendment to the professional services agreement with CH2M Hill Engineers, Inc./CH2M Hill Engineers for professional engineering services for the Walnut Creek WWTP Secondary Process Improvements Project in the amount of $2,071,616.30, for a total contract amount not to exceed $3,730,702.50.