NEW BUSINESS – CONSENT
( ) = Target Council Meeting Date
3. (11/1) Approve issuance of incentives to Townbridge Homes, for the installation of solar electric systems to serve 30 residential condominium units located at 7601 Cooper Lane, for a total amount not to exceed $69,300. (District 3)
4. (11/15) Authorize negotiation and execution of a professional services agreement with Stanley Consultants, Inc. (staff recommendation) or one of the other qualified responders for Request for Qualifications Solicitation No. CLMP247 to provide Engineering Services for Electric Service Delivery in an amount not to exceed $7,500,000.
5. (11/15) Authorize award and execution of a contract with Power Supply, Inc., for metering current transformers, in an amount not to exceed $84,930.
6. (11/15) Authorize award and execution of a contract with Techline, Inc., for galvanized steel poles, in an amount not to exceed $109,055.
7. (11/15) [Multiple Depts; AE’s estimated use is $200K/year.] Authorize negotiation and execution of a contract with BryComm, LLC, to provide structured communications cabling services, for a term of five years in an amount not to exceed $9,000,000. The City of Austin is committed to compliance with the American with Disabilities Act. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. Meeting locations are planned with wheelchair access. If requiring Sign Language Interpreters or alternative formats, please give notice at least two days (48 hours) before the meeting date. TTY users route through Relay Texas at 711. Please call Jeff Vice, Austin Energy, at (512) 322-6087 for additional information regarding the Electric Utility Commission.
9. (11/15) Authorize negotiation and execution of a cooperative contract with Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc., to provide Veritas-Netbackup products and services including maintenance, training and support services, for a term of three years in an amount not to exceed $3,713,000.
11. (11/15) Authorize negotiation and execution of a multi-term contract with Contract Callers, Inc., or one of the other qualified offerors to Request For Proposals 1100 SMB3001, to provide tertiary level collection services on delinquent utility accounts, for up to five years for a total contract amount not to exceed $2,500,000.