1. Approval of minutes from the September 14, 2018 Worksession and September 28, 2018 Board Meeting.
2. Annual approval of a resolution adopting the Internal Audit Charter.
3. Approval of a resolution appointing IIyse Niland, Deputy Counsel, to the Capital Metro Investment Committee.
4. Approval of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
5. Approval of the Capital Metro’s Investment Policy.
6. Approval of an Interlocal Agreement with CAMPO for employee transit passes.
7. Approval of a contract modification with Ricoh USA to extend the contract for on-site Business Center Services.