NEW BUSINESS – CONSENT
( ) = Target Council Meeting Date for Recommendations for Council Action (RCAs)
2. (12/1) Approve issuance of a rebate to Pleasant Valley Villas Housing, LP, for performing energy efficiency improvements at the Rosemont at Oak Valley Apartments located at 2800 Collins Creek Drive, in an amount not to exceed $281,259 (District 3).
3. (12/1) Approve issuance of a rebate to Foundation Communities for performing energy efficiency improvements at the Southwest Trails Apartments located at 8405 Old Bee Caves Road, in an amount not to exceed $77,064 (District 8).
4. (12/1) Authorize negotiation and execution of a 36-month contract with CHARGEPOINT, INC., to provide electric vehicle plug-in charging station software and support services, in an amount not to exceed $420,000, with two 12-month extension options in an amount not to exceed $140,000 per extension option, for a total contract amount not to exceed $700,000.
5. (12/1) Authorize execution of an amendment to the Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity construction services contract with BILFINGER WESTCON, INC., for the chilled water piping construction in plants and on customer distribution sites, changing the spending authorization to $10,000,000 for the first 24 months with one 24-month extension option for $3,500,000 for a total contract amount not to exceed $13,500,000.
6. (12/1) Approve an ordinance authorizing the negotiation and execution of a Community Facilities Agreement with Catellus Austin, LLC, for construction services associated with chilled water utilities to serve additional facilities at Mueller, in an amount not to exceed $3,536,500.
7. (12/1) [Various Depts; AE’s portion: $600,000] Authorize additional funding for the New Central Library Project Construction Manager at Risk Contract with HENSEL PHELPS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY in the amount of $5,550,000, for a revised contractual Construction Cost Limitation not to exceed amount of $126,605,934, for the construction of the New Central Library and Related Improvements including 2nd Street Bridge, Utilities, Roadway Improvements, Shoal Creek Greenbelt Improvements, and the Seaholm Substation Art Wall. (District 9)
9. (12/1) Authorize negotiation and execution of a 60-month contract with TEXAS METER AND DEVICE COMPANY, LLC, to provide commercial meter replacement installation services, in an amount not to exceed $3,600,000.
10. (12/1) Authorize negotiation and execution of a 12-month contract with JOHN L. WORTHAM & SON, L.P. DBA WORTHAM INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT, to provide excess liability insurance broker services, in an amount not to exceed $976,198, with six 12-month extension options in an amount not to exceed $1,025,008 for the first extension option, $1,055,758 for the second extension option, $1,087,431 for the third extension option, $1,120,054 for the fourth extension option, $1,153,656 for the fifth extension option and $1,188,266 for the sixth extension option, for a total contract amount not to exceed $7,606,371.
11. (12/1) Authorize recurring, exempted, sole source procurements (postage, electronic subscriptions, and professional dues and memberships) under Texas Local Government Code 252 for expenditures necessary to conduct routine City business with multiple agencies and vendors in an amount not to exceed $3,409,000.