1. Approve a resolution appointing J. Rodney Gonzales, Rosie Truelove and Rebecca Giello as Directors of Arbors at Creekside Non-Profit Corporation, Austin Inner-City Redevelopment Corporation, Villas on Sixth Non-Profit Corporation, AHFC Village on Little Texas Non-Profit Corporation, AHFC Aldrich 51 Non-Profit Corporation, AHFC 1034 Clayton Lane Non-Profit Corporation, and AHFC Nightingale Non-Profit Corporation; and confirming J. Rodney Gonzales as President of each of the aforementioned Non-Profit Corporations.
2. Approve the meeting minutes of the October 17, 2019 and November 14, 2019 board meetings of the Austin Housing Finance Corporation.
3. Set a public hearing to receive public comment regarding the issuance of Multi-family Housing Revenue Bonds by the Austin Housing Finance Corporation in an amount not to exceed $24,000,000 to finance a housing development to be known as Vi Collina by Vi Collina, LLC, or an affiliated entity, located at or near 2401 East Oltorf Street within the City. (Suggested date: January 23, 2020, Austin City Hall, 301 W. Second Street, Austin, TX). District(s): District 3
4. Approve a resolution confirming the officers of the Austin Housing Finance Corporation and ratifying prior actions.
5. Approve a resolution adopting the Second Amended and Restated Bylaws for the Austin Housing Finance Corporation to address the manner and appointment of officers and to increase the signature authority of the treasurer.
6. Approve a resolution adopting a new Procurement Policy for the Austin Housing Finance Corporation.