1. Approve an ordinance amending the Imagine Austin Comprehensive Plan to revise the Growth Concept Map and associated text, adopted in the Austin Strategic Mobility Plan, to designate areas for multi-unit house-scale residential development and existing single family uses.
2. Approve an ordinance adopting a comprehensive revision to the Land Development Code, relating to the regulation of land use and development in the City of Austin and its extraterritorial jurisdiction, together with related actions and City Code amendments.
3. Authorize the negotiation and execution of all documents and instruments necessary to purchase in fee simple approximately 1.3620 acres of land and a building containing approximately 31,649 square feet out of Lot 2, Block B, Metro Center Section 3, subdivision in Travis County, Texas, according to map or plat of record in Volume 99, Pages 288-289, of the Plat Records of Travis County, Texas, known locally as 7705 Metro Center Drive, Austin, Texas 78744 from Jay Shyam Corporation for a total amount not to exceed $6,800,000.00 including closing costs. District(s): District 2
4. Approve a resolution declaring the City of Austin's official intent to reimburse itself from proceeds of certificates of obligation to be issued for expenditures in the total amount of $7,800,000 to acquire and renovate a building to provide shelter and support services to those experiencing homelessness.
5. Approve an ordinance amending the Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Office of Real Estate Services Capital Budget (Ordinance No. 20190910-001) to increase appropriations by $7,800,000 to acquire and renovate a building to provide shelter and support services to those experiencing homelessness.