12. Approve an ordinance approving Amendment No. 2 to the Project and Financing Plan for Tax Increment Financing Reinvestment Zone (TIRZ) No. 17 to update current project design and project cost estimates, to extend the length of time in which the TIRZ operates, and to provide the most recent estimates of underlying funding sources that are anticipated to pay for the construction of projects within the Waller Creek District. The projects are proposed to be expanded to include parks, stream and trail improvements to enhance the developed land in the Waller Creek District. (Related to items 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 67, and TIF #1).
13. Approve an ordinance authorizing negotiation and execution of an amendment to the Waller Creek District Joint Design, Development, Management and Operation Agreement and related documents between the City of Austin, Waller Creek Conservancy, and the Waller Creek Local Government Corporation concerning the revitalization of the Waller Creek District; approving the Amended Design Plan; and waiving certain City Code provisions relating to naming of features and new facilities within the District in furtherance of the agreements between the parties. (Related to Items 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 67, and TIF #1).
14. Approve an ordinance amending the Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Parks and Recreation Department Capital Budget (Ordinance No. 20170913-001) to increase appropriations by $25,000,000 for improvements to parkland in the Waller Creek District. (Related to Items 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 67, and TIF #1).
15. Approve a resolution declaring the City of Austin's official intent to reimburse itself from proceeds of certificates of obligations to be issued for the Chain of Parks and related infrastructure in the Waller Creek District in the total amount of $25,000,000. (Related to Items 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 67, and TIF #1).
16. Approve a resolution amending the Waller Creek Local Government Corporation’s Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws to appoint one additional City Manager designee as a director to the board of the corporation from the City of Austin (Related to Items 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 67, and TIF #1).